Mission Statement: The purpose of the Montco Bible Fellowship Nursery Ministry is to provide a warm and loving environment where young children can learn God’s word and begin to develop a relationship with the Lord that will sustain them throughout their lifetime. We endeavor to serve the parents within our Assembly by caring for their little ones so that that they can more fully participate in church services without worry or distraction. We are committed to fellowship with one another, that we might grow spiritually and be better witnesses as we serve the Lord.
The Montco Bible Fellowship Nursery Ministry is a small group of women who are serving our Lord by sharing our love of Christ with the children who visit our Nursery. Through Bible story telling, arts and crafts, games and puppet shows, we are bringing the Gospel to children ages one through five at a level they can understand and enjoy. Our Ministry attempts to meet monthly to prepare and develop lesson plans and to disciple one another. We have set a goal for this year to begin an outreach to our community and we are excited as we pray and prepare for the challenge. We are prayerfully seeking others to join our ministry; so, if you love the Lord and have a heart for small children, we invite you to check us out.
The vision of the Montco Bible Fellowship Nursery Ministry is to provide God centered Nursery service for both the morning and afternoon services. We desire to develop a Nursery that children are eager to spend time in, a place where they will be stimulated and instructed in Godly principles. With God’s blessing and for his glory, we endeavor to be a full service nursery, fully staffed and capable of meeting the child care needs of our assembly.
The Montco Bible Fellowship Nursery Ministry is compelled and guided by the following core values:
- The Word of God – All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness so that the man of God may be equipped for every good work. 2 Timothy 3:16-17.
- Prayer – “Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.” Philippians 4:6.
- Fellowship among believers – “And let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds. Let us not give up meeting together as some are in the habit of doing, but let us encourage one another – and all the more as you see the Day approaching.” Hebrews 10:24-25.
- Caring for and teaching Children – “Train a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not turn from it.” Proverbs 22:5
- Service to God, the body of Christ, and the community.